[Qgis-user] [QGIS-Developer] Zoom to Scale Plugin - Should we include it on qgis.org?

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 06:04:50 PST 2020

Nyall,

What if you added a lock checkbox to the tile scale panel so that if you
resize QGIS it wont resize the underlying image, but keep it locked onto
the fixed scales of the scale bar? It appears to me that the scale bar is
locking it to the scale of the image tiles when you move it. Am I right
with that assumption?

Thanks,

Calvin