[Qgis-user] Plugin to show 2 layers at once like with a curtain

Priv.-Doz. Dr. Maria Shinoto maria.shinoto at zaw.uni-heidelberg.de
Sat Jul 4 19:02:06 PDT 2020

Hi,

at the moment I am preparing a presentation where I have to show a lot of comparisons, the lower layer raw data, the top layer with some processed infos etc.

It might look good to show them at once with a vertical separator that I can move in order to show more or less of the bottom layer.

Unfortunately, I do not find the right words to look for a plugin that does just this, although I think I have seen a plugin like that.

Can somebody help me out with more information or an appropriate plugin?

Best,
Maria