[Qgis-user] Newbie Question regarding Attribute Tables

Wanda Norman wanda.mnorman2015 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 05:57:31 PDT 2020

I have minimal GIS experience (took 2 classes 10 years ago).  My new job is
requiring me to brush up on it and we use QGIS software.  I have been
watching and learning from some of the online tutorials.  However, I did
something and I don't know how to undo it...

While working in an attribute table I hit Control F and it changed to this

[image: image.png]

I tried unloading and reloading the software - hoping it would reset - but
alas... it did not.

Can you please tell me how to get the table that looks like Excel back??

Thank you!