[Qgis-user] Do you have any QGIS plugin feature requests?

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 12:38:45 PDT 2020

Hi Everyone,

I find that I have extra time on my hands so I would like to know if anyone
has any feature requests for any of my plugins.

Lat Lon Tools
https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/latlontools/

Shape Tools
https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/shapetools/

KML Tools
https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/kmltools/

Lock Zoom to Tile Scale
https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/lockzoom/

My criteria for picking up a new effort would be that it benefits a large
number of QGIS users, is somewhat related to my existing plugins, minimal
to moderate development, and sounds like a fun project. I would also
consider something not related to one of the plugins if I think it would be
worthwhile and looks like it would be fun to work on.

Do you have any suggestions or requests?

Thanks,

Calvin