[Qgis-user] Do you have any QGIS plugin feature requests?

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 16:10:33 PDT 2020

Hi,

I have not used the latlontools but there is a need to find the correct z factor to make a hill shade for a particular long lat.  The z factor is the ratio needed when, for example, you want to make a hillshade, or other calculation with a raster that is long lat for z and y and meters of feet in z.  I made this code a while ago in python and said I would make into a plugin.  It’s still in my todo list.  Could this be something interesting for you? Does it fit in the plugin goals?  I could give you my code.  It’s quite simple but would need to be adapted to take other geoids I guess...

Nicolas Cadieux
Ça va bien aller!