[Qgis-user] QGIS support - cannot create a print layout

Faske, Maria maria.faske at bioplan-leipzig.de
Tue Jul 14 01:12:18 PDT 2020

Dear support team,

I recently installed QGIS 3.10 on my computer and each time I want to
create or open a print layout

(in German „Erzeuge Drucklayout-Titel“), it won´t work. Instead of the
usual window that should allow naming a new print layout, a faulty
window opens (please see the screenshot attached).

I uninstalled and installed QGIS twice to see if it helps, but it
hasn´t. I have the same issue with QGIS 3.14, which I tried as an
alternative to 3.10. Version 2.18 works just fine though.

My operating system is 64 bit and Windows 10.

I would appreciate some advice on how to fix this problem.

Kind regards,

Maria Faske

Screenshoot default window:

--
Maria Faske

bioplan
Gutachterbüro für Stadt- und Landschaftsökologie Leipzig
Schreberstraße 14
04109 Leipzig
E-Mail: maria.faske at bioplan-leipzig.de
www.bioplan-leipzig.de