[Qgis-user] QGIS support - cannot create a print layout

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Jul 14 01:31:02 PDT 2020

Hi Maria,

Did you try to "resize" that small window? Perhaps the GUI is there, but
clipped away because of a very small window size. Window sizes are
sometimes "stored".

You could also try to create a new profile (which means new settings) to
see if the problem goes away in a different profile. See menu "Settings"
--> "User profile" --> "New profile"

Hope this helps,

Andreas