[Qgis-user] Reprojection error on 3.14

Gerardo Jiménez gejst5 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 19:50:39 PDT 2020

Hi
I am experiencing some problems reprojecting data. I have some roads in
EPSG 6365 (Mexico lat lon ITRF2008) and I want them to be in EPSG 6370 (UTM
15N ITRF2008).  I made the process of selecting the layer, export and give
a new name and selecting the desired CRS (6370). I open the resulting layer
in a new project and
a) The CRS identifier states that the project is in 6370
b) Coordinates are in decimal degrees
I tried with 3 points located at the central meridian, -93,20,; -93,19;
-93,18 and they show the  same behavior.
Reprojecting in Qgis 3.10.7 does perform well the coordinate
transformation, both in the roads and the points. The behavior is with
shape files, csv files and geopackages.
I wonder if someone else has the same issue as me.
Both versions of Qgis are installed in the same machine, Win 10, 24   gb of
RAM. Coruña is a standalone installation, and Pi is an OSGeo4w network
installation.

Thanks before hand

Gerardo

--
Gerardo Jiménez Delgado
Instituto de Investigaciones Antropológicas