[Qgis-user] Georeferencing of PDFs broken in v3.14?

Brock Riedell kbrcbc at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 21 16:47:36 PDT 2020

All,

One advantage of QGIS which I recently discovered (thanks to this
mailing list!) is the ability to georeference oversized, high-resolution
PDF images without turning them into JPGs or PNGs with the invariable
loss of resolution.  This worked fine in QGIS version 3.12, but after
upgrading my Linux box to QGIS 3.14, this capability appears to be
lost.  In two tries to georeference the same PDF map, the standard
Georeferencer plugin loads it, but produces the error "No raster file
loaded" when I click the Start Georeferencing button.  Fortunately I
still had version 3.12 on my Windows drive and could resolve this easily.

Can someone please confirm?

Regards
Brock Riedell