[Qgis-user] Qgis2web empty map on Internet explorer

Luca Manganelli luca.manganelli at comune.trento.it
Tue Jul 21 22:48:32 PDT 2020

Il giorno mar 21 lug 2020 alle ore 11:35 Letizia Costanza <
letiziacostanza81 at gmail.com> ha scritto:
> I am using Qgis 3.12 and the qgis2web plugin to publish a web map.
Everything works fine with all the browsers I tested but with Internet
Explorer I am not able to visualize the map: when I open the index file
with internet explorer the map is empty (it is only visible the plus and
minus symbols on the top left of the page). Any suggestion?

I think that Internet Explorer is an obsolete browser (it's not updated
since 2013). I suggest you to use newer browsers (including Edge, the
successor of Internet Explorer), instead.