[Qgis-user] Font Awesome symbols in QGIS

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 00:57:03 PDT 2020

Hi Jonathan,
I see paying plans and a free plan for private or non profit uses. Given
that QGIS is used for any kind of work, I don't think embeding their SVG is
covered by the available plans. That would break their economic model
wouldn't it?
Maybe you can contact them to see if this is possible?

Another issue to be taken into account is that the package size for Windows
has already reached the limits of the NSIS installer because of the
proj-data grids. That means we need to provide a different way to install
those additional resources. Resource sharing plugin does it nicely I think
but is not enough advertised. Let's spread the word about it!

Best regards
Régis