[Qgis-user] Requesting help with Satellite layer

Ujaval Gandhi ujaval at spatialthoughts.com
Fri Jul 31 08:05:19 PDT 2020

Hi Wanda,

Please use the QuickMapServices plugin instead of OpenLayers - which is the
preferred way to get different basemaps. Once installed, you can go
to QuickMapServices -> Settings and get the 'Contributed Pack' to get
access to many more basemaps.

The other error you are seeing is from the Google Earth Engine plugin and
related to authentication. If you use that plugin, you will need to re-run
authentication. See FAQ
<https://github.com/gee-community/qgis-earthengine-plugin>
[image: Logo] <https://spatialthoughts.com/>
Ujaval Gandhi