[Qgis-user] MS SQL Server, multi users and QGIS v3+

Johanna Botman johannab at melton.vic.gov.au
Tue May 5 21:31:39 PDT 2020

Hi Nyall,

I've had good support ideas from you before so I knew that I untick all plugins before I asked for more assistance. Sadly, it has not made any difference. Did you mean to uninstall them all? I could try that.

And, to clarify, each user has their own machine, their own installation of QGIS and their own version of the Project file all pointing at the one database with all the tables. It does look like a network or database issue as I thought.

Thank you.

Johanna Botman

Assets / GIS Officer – Melton City Council