[Qgis-user] Fwd: Question

Nikos Benos nbenos at uoi.gr
Tue May 5 23:21:05 PDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Από: Nikos Benos <nbenos at uoi.gr>
Date: Τρί, 5 Μαΐ 2020 στις 12:25 μ.μ.
Subject: Question
To: <qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org>

Dear Sir or Madam,

I hope all is well with you. I have converted a png file to a tiff file
(when I attached it to the e-mail, the e-mail became too big and was not
sent). I have been trying to combine the tiff file with a csv file with no
success. The reason is that the coordinate units are different between the
2 files.
Since I have constructed myself the csv file, is there any way to transform
the coordinate units of the png file to make them compatible to those of
the csv file?
Thank you very much in advance for our help and I am sorry if this is a
vdery simple question, but I am very new to QGIS.

Best regards,
Nikos Benos
--

Dr Nikos Benos