[Qgis-user] Relations in .qlr not restored ?

Yann Voté ygversil at lilo.org
Wed May 6 00:26:15 PDT 2020

Hi all,

I've recently discovered a somewhat unadvertised new feature in QGIS
3.12: relations can now be exported as styles!

Consequently, when exporting a bunch of layers as a QGIS Layer
Definition file (.qlr), relations for each layer are now saved under the
tags `<referencedLayers>` and `<referencingLayers>`.

But when loading back the .qlr file, relations are not restored: project
relations are empty. Am I missing something ? Is this by design ? A
feature request ?

Anyway, thanks to all developers and team for the excellent work !

Regards.

Yann