[Qgis-user] QGIS forum?

Wed May 6 03:09:22 PDT 2020

Ordinary user here who likes mailing lists very much. I find it very
convenient to have announcements and discussions delivered neatly to my
QGIS-Email-Folder.

Isn't the Nabble interface to the mailing list [1] almost like a forum?

regards
  robert

[1] http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-User-f4125267.html