[Qgis-user] Shifting WMTS layer

Stephane Goldstein s.n.g at gmx.com
Wed May 6 19:04:03 PDT 2020

Hi.
I would like to know if there is any way of applying a shift of a few
meters in a WTMS or QuickMapServices layer.

I am using several imagery layers (Bing, ESRI), to collect individual pixel
training data for Sentinel-2. However there is a shift between the two
layers that I would like to correct.

I could temporarily shift the Sentinel-2 image, but because the difference
and direction of the shift is variable across WMTS layers and also
different regions of the same layer, I was wondering if I could shift the
WMTS layer instead of having to do several shifts of the Sentinel-2 layer.
Thanks