[Qgis-user] Error in Zonal statistic ?

Pedro Venâncio pedrongvenancio at gmail.com
Thu May 7 03:07:21 PDT 2020

Hi Lene,

Can you share a sample dataset?

I think it can be possible if the pixels have all different values, and so,
Zonal Statistics choose the minimum value as minority and majority, but it
could choose any other value, because any pixel value can be considered the
less and most represented, as they are all different.

Best regards,
Pedro Venâncio