[Qgis-user] Temporary shape file

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Tue May 12 19:18:48 PDT 2020

Hi,

If you closed a project with temporary scratch layer, that layer would be lost.  If you had a temporary layer written to the disk somehow, I would look in the ...user/appData/Local/temp directory.  If the layer has been deleted by a clean shutdown, you may be able to find it with an undelete application.  Some Hard drive companies have free versions.  The time spend doing this could be greater than recreating the file.

Nicolas Cadieux
Ça va bien aller!