[Qgis-user] vector point grid to raster grid -- pixel size does not work

Priv.-Doz. Dr. Maria Shinoto maria.shinoto at zaw.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu May 14 21:24:52 PDT 2020

Hi,

I am testing the GDAL tools the way you explained, but I still get artifacts. When I say artifacts, I do not mean pixels, I know what pixels are since I started using a scanner nearly 30 years ago, I think of sudden jumps in the lightness, which leads to lines and grids in the raster image. Now I am checking more options, I am working on it and will be back in a day or two. Meanwhile, if you have an idea, I will be happy to read about it.

Best,
Maria