[Qgis-user] Map contest: mapping Pi for the 3.14 splash screen

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Fri May 15 07:03:11 PDT 2020

I haven't been totally following these posts so I don't know if this has
been suggested or not, but I like the 1944 maps of the meandering of the
Mississippi. Certainly PI is encoded in each of the twists and turns. The
maps are in the public domain.

http://www.radicalcartography.net/index.html?fisk

Just scroll down through all these maps and look at the beauty of the river.

Calvin