[Qgis-user] Seeking support for drill hole module

Grant Boxer boxerg at iinet.net.au
Mon May 18 23:12:34 PDT 2020

I am trying to gauge support for the development of a drill hole and
cross section plugin for QGIS. I have emailed members of my geoscience
user group and have received about euros 3000 in initial pledges for a
crowd funding initiative. If you would like to support this initiative
please email me at boxerg at iinet.net.au so I can add you to my list of
supporters. In my preliminary discussions with one developer, they have
suggested a possible expansion of the Midvatten plugin that already has
some of the functionality required. I would be really keen to hear
opinions from other users on the best way forward for this plugin and
with the longer term aim of having a full 3D block modelling capability.

Regards Grant Boxer

Perth, Western Australia