[Qgis-user] Topology

Neil B osgeo+qgis at benneb.ca
Sat May 23 14:24:13 PDT 2020

Testing it in QGIS 3.4.

      Processing (Toolbox) ->  Vector geometry -> Polygonize

You give it the linestring layer and it will create polygons wherever there
is an enclosed area. The lines do not require common vertices at the
intersections.

It does allow the ability to create the same attribute structure that's in
the line layer but it doesn't auto populate any values from the associated
lines.

Cheers!
~Neil B.