[Qgis-user] Connecting to WMS does not work

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Fri May 29 05:12:02 PDT 2020

Hi,

What if you installed and old version of QGIS, like 2.18, on the same computer and try again.  You can live with a QGIS 2 and QGIS 3 on the same machine. If you continue having the same problem, then you can probably narrow down the problem to some firewall or an Anti-virus software Settings. Could this be linked to the internet setting stating you are on a public network as opposed to a private network? Just shooting from the hip.

Nicolas Cadieux
Ça va bien aller!