[Qgis-user] GDAL problems on Mac 10.14.6

Andrea Giudiceandrea andreaerdna at libero.it
Sun May 31 02:36:16 PDT 2020

RMG wrote
> I get the below messages when I use SCP.
> 2020-05-24T01:22:59     WARNING    warning:/Users/rmg/Library/Application
> Support/QGIS/QGIS3/profiles/default/python/plugins/SemiAutomaticClassificationPlugin/core/utils.py:1298:
> DeprecationWarning:
>              time.clock has been deprecated in Python 3.3 and will be
> removed from Python 3.8: use time.perf_counter or time.process_time
> instead

Hi Reiko Matsuda Goodwin,
as Luca Congedo already replied to your question on the
Semi-Automatic Classification Plugin Facebook Group, this is only a Python
deprecation warning not related to any problems you encounter when using the
plugin.
It only states that time.clock() function will not work in Python 3.8, but
for now it works as expected.
It is also not related to GDAL.

Anyway the use of time.clock() in the code has already been fixed
https://github.com/semiautomaticgit/SemiAutomaticClassificationPlugin/pull/102
and will not appear with the next version of the Semi-Automatic
Classification Plugin.

Regards.

Andrea