[Qgis-user] Semi Transparent layer displays as solid fill in output PDF

Charles Dixon-Paver charles at kartoza.com
Thu Nov 5 22:36:05 PST 2020

I think you will need to share some more specific information on your
environment (QGIS version, Operating system etc), and what export settings
you're using.

I just tried a polygon over an XYZ tile service and the PDF export with
transparency was working on Windows with 3.16, so maybe try updating QGIS
to see if it resolves the issue.