[Qgis-user] Couldn't load SIP module

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Fri Nov 6 04:14:15 PST 2020

Arghh,

could't you have posted this yesterday ? ;)

Updated my hole machine to Mint 20 cause I had no clue how to upgrade
the Qt-version.
The crash issue is gone, but now I face other problems.

Maybe you could post this solution to the issues, cause I think this is
the only way to get 3.16 running on older Ubuntu/Mint versions.

Cheers,

Bernd