[Qgis-user] Deploy maps/data to clients - web map solutions or other?

Etienne Trimaille etienne.trimaille at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 01:55:12 PST 2020

There are a few web GIS clients for QGIS.
Some are designed to be "static" like :
- QGIS2Web
- Mappia Publisher
- ...
They generate a HTML output.

And some are a complete web gis client with a server app to install
(usually with QGIS-Server):
- Lizmap: https://demo.lizmap.com/lizmap/
- GisQuick http://gisquick.org/
- QGIS Web Client https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Web-Client