[Qgis-user] Add Layer Search to Toolbar

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Nov 13 07:37:16 PST 2020

Have a look in the settings/configure (right mouse context in the locator bar).

With f ... you search in current active layer
With f @columname you search in the values of 'columname' in current active layer

(same with 'af' but then for all layers)
See https://docs.qgis.org/3.16/en/docs/user_manual/introduction/qgis_configuration.html#locator-settings

Hope this helps

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde