[Qgis-user] Download error of Sentinel 2 in SCP Plugin

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 10:58:01 PST 2020

Hi,

It’s possible the server is down for maintenance. Unless someone else has a better idea, I would wait a few hours and try again.  You could try to access the site directly without the plugin.  Make sure your user name and password are working. I believe you can add those directly in the plugin.

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux