[Qgis-user] Download error of Sentinel 2 in SCP Plugin

Mauricio Tecles mtecles at yahoo.com.br
Sat Nov 21 07:18:01 PST 2020

No problemhere. I’ve tried with SCP 6 and the latest SCP 7.0.15, successfully (QGIS3.10.10, Sentinel 2). Try to update your SCP plugin.
Mauricio

    Em quinta-feira, 19 de novembro de 2020 15:52:59 BRT, Vanildo Heleno Pereira <vanildohp at gmail.com> escreveu:

 Hello everyone,Has anyone had this error in QGIS 3?"Error [50]: Internet error: HTTP error 401: Unauthorized"I can't download the Sentinel images through the plugin.But I can log in normally on the copernicus web page.I am using QGIS 3.10 and the Semi-Automatic Classification Plugin (Release 7.0.9.1).
Regards.
Vanildo Pereira