[Qgis-user] Toggle Attribute

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Mon Nov 23 01:48:40 PST 2020

other ideas after my third coffee:

Maybe you could try with a virtual layer. I'm successfully working with
them to show me the status of to be controlled items with a
geometry-less maintenance-table. But I'm pretty confident that the same
logic would work with two geometry layers

If there was the possibility to query for that is_selected() you found,
it could be possible to just show the requested item and be otherwise
invisible. I will investigate later.

Drawback on Virtual layers is, that they seem to be not very performant,
but maybe my queries are just inefficient crap, who knows.