[Qgis-user] Set variables by UI

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Thu Nov 26 02:09:26 PST 2020

Without knowing more about your project than A and B, it is a guessing
game what could be best.

But to me, if I understood correctly, it sounds like you are about to
create a data-redundancy over several layers.

If those attributes are really the same, and stay the same, it would
maybe me wiser to work with relations and/or virtual layers where you
could deliver those common values without having to really store them
individually in each layer.