[Qgis-user] Set variables by UI

L.W. eaglelw at gmx.de
Thu Nov 26 02:38:21 PST 2020

Thanks for your thoughts.

But, I asked for having the values to easily change (on little points)
them without writing the whole value (e.g. text).

If there were an event "onClosing"-Attribute-Dialog (UI, not list) then
everything would be fine for my needs.

I haven't found out how I can code a plugin the easy way ... python
isn't the easy way for me :-)