[Qgis-user] Polygon from 4 points

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 08:16:20 PST 2020

Hi,

I’m the field calculator, you could also update the <geometry> field using wkt.  If this was a line, you would use

> Geom_from_wkt('LINESTRING (' ||  "x1"  || ' ' ||  "y1"  || ',' ||  "x2"  || ' ' ||  "y2"  || ')')

Google wiki and WKT geometry and you will see how you could make a point, line, polygon...  you could also use this same syntax in a csv and import the csv.

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux