[Qgis-user] Does QGIS3 freezes more often than QGIS2 ?

David Addy davesgrandad at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 07:41:00 PST 2020

I used to get a lot of similar freezes on QGIS 3.
It was traced to the browser window being full of files that I never would
use for QGIS.
So if your browser window within QGIS has a lot of irrelevant stuff, you
could try clicking on each one and selecting, "Hide from Browser" option.
This should ensure that QGIS is not wasting time looking through a lot of
directories that you would never be using with QGIS anyway.