[Qgis-user] QGIS and G suite integration

Sarah Way data at phbg.org
Sun Oct 11 20:45:06 PDT 2020

Hello QGIS Users,

I am trying to use the Data Source Manager to add layers that are stored on
my G Suite account to a QGIS map project.

I know there is integration between QGIS and Google Cloud, but is there
integration between QGIS and G Suite?

By following Layer/Add Layer/Add Vector Layer, I have seen the Source Type
'Protocol' which includes an option for Google Cloud. However G Suite is
not the same as Google Cloud and therefore I do not have details for the
required 'Bucket or container' and 'Object key' fields.

If I choose HTTP(S) Source Type from the 'Type' drop down menu, will this
enable me to see and choose my layers stored in G Suite?

Thanks for your time,
*Sarah Way*

*Database Systems Officer*
*Peel Harvey Biosecurity Group*