[Qgis-user] Installing QGIS 3.14 or 3.16 on Windows: it only runs as administrator

Charles Dixon-Paver charles at kartoza.com
Thu Oct 29 10:28:09 PDT 2020

Sounds to me like it could be permissions issue, or could be group policy
related or something depending on the environment.

I would start by going to C:\OSGeo4W64, check the
properties>>security>>advanced and add a new rule for the current user with
full control, just to see what happens...

Regards