[Qgis-user] Migration to Linux

Hernán De Angelis dhdeangelis at comhem.se
Fri Sep 4 01:28:17 PDT 2020

Although not mentioned very often, openSUSE is also a user friendly,
stable and high quality distro. I am a user since 2005 and have seldom
had any problem in all those years. As for QGIS and other geotools there
is the Application:Geo repository that is well updated and maintained.
My choice however is to compile QGIS from source every once in a while.
It is not so difficult as it sounds but perhaps not everyone's cup of tea.

/H.