[Qgis-user] Set map grid CRS to follow map CRS?

Michael Dufty MDufty at mbsenvironmental.com.au
Sun Sep 20 21:38:34 PDT 2020

I have set up some layout templates including a map grid.
This works quite nicely, except I seem to have to choose a fixed CRS for the map grid.
Is there any way to tell the map grid to use the CRS of the map it is attached too?  There doesn't seem any obvious place to enter an expression, which seems unlike QGIS.
It seems like it must be the most common choice of map grid people would want.  Am I just looking in the wrong place or is it a missing feature?

Michael Dufty