[Qgis-user] Set map grid CRS to follow map CRS?

Michael Dufty MDufty at mbsenvironmental.com.au
Mon Sep 21 17:19:59 PDT 2020

Thanks Yoann,
Exactly what I was looking for.  I will see if I can add this to the user guide in 17.2.2.6.1.  It looks like leaving it blank follows the Map CRS though, not the project CRS.
It would be nice if the CRS selection control for the grid was similar to that for the map, with a drop down allowing to choose to follow the map, or the project, or set manually.
An easier but helpful change might be for the button to display “Map CRS” rather than “Change…” when nothing is selected.

Michael Dufty