[Qgis-user] WMS Image Projection

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Apr 8 00:47:42 PDT 2021

Hi,

Are there two different CRS involved here? Are the vectors (parcel
boundaries) in a different CRS than the orthoimages? This might be a
problem of a missing grid-shift file in QGIS.

It is also unclear for me if you load your Orthoimages locally (from
tiff-files as well) or from WMS (or both) and only one of them is
shifted?

Can you also add information what QGIS version with what proj version
you use? You can find this information in the about dialogue in the help
menu.

Greetings,

Andreas