[Qgis-user] can TIGER vector driver extract 1980 block information

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 18:01:32 PDT 2021

« Note that the TIGER/Line product does not include census demographic statistics. Those are sold by the Census Bureau in a separate format (not directly supported by FME), but those statistics do relate back to census blocks in TIGER/Line files. »

https://gdal.org/drivers/vector/tiger.html

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux