[Qgis-user] QGIS Server error message - QNetworkDiskCache::prepare()

Arnaud Vandecasteele arnaud.sig at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 00:44:38 PDT 2021

Hello,

When I check the logs of my QGIS server I always get the same error:
QNetworkDiskCache::prepare() unable to open temporary file

Could you tell me if this is related to an appropriate configuration?
Does it have any performance consequences?

In previous discussions, one solution was to add the parameter
FcgidInitialEnv QGIS_PREFIX_PATH /usr to the virtualhost. However, in my
case, this did not change anything to the display of this error.

Thanks in advance