[Qgis-user] Editing attribute tanle

Pat Brown mistyhaven at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 10:28:34 PDT 2021

Hi
    I am having a problem with changing co-ordinate in my attribute table.
I am using QGIS 3.18 on WIN 97,so far without any issues.
   It is a point layer with towns and their co-ordinates. Three of these
data points had empty co-ordinate records and they displayed way out of
position. This was already a mystery as I couldn't figure out how it could
display without these. I then filled in the correct co-ordinates but the
points are still displaying incorrectly.
   Then I noticed that on the "identify feature" panel there is a subunit
called (Derived) and it says (clicked coordinate X and Y). How do I edit
this or get rid of this?

Many thanks,

Paddy