[Qgis-user] Editing attribute table

Pat Brown mistyhaven at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 14:55:09 PDT 2021

As a follow-on to my earlier query, after much digging if found some files
in this shapefile folder that might answer my question. There are three
files with exactly the same data as the attribute table. One is a csv file,
one an xls file and one an mdb file. I figured that this is the derived
data that the attribute table is reading from. How can I tell which one it
is? Can I edit this file while the layer is open or should I first remove
the layer before editing?

Thank you,

Paddy