[Qgis-user] Editing attribute tanle

Fred Meek fred.b.meek at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 11:58:32 PDT 2021

Hi

I am a newbee to using qgis 3.16.4

I am trying to georeference old aerial photos on modern maps.  I am
getting the coordinates by clicking on a location on the aerial photo
and then the same location on a map brought in from the web.  The points
generated appear to be good.

The problem is when I go to the raster on my computer and add it to the
map it is not georeferenced.

Can someone explain how to get the raster displayed on the map
georeferenced?

Thanks, Fred