[Qgis-user] Sharing SVGs/custom graphics referenced by projects and styles

Charles Dixon-Paver charles at kartoza.com
Mon Apr 12 11:59:42 PDT 2021

It should support authentication for private repos but might currently be a
bit buggy or broken depending on the methods used, but you can use
local/network filepaths or only expose the repository internally. It's
worth going through the available documentation on it though and is a great
method for distributing various assets besides svgs, including things like
scripts and models etc