[Qgis-user] How to publish layer metadata with QGIS Server ?

Yann Voté ygversil at lilo.org
Tue Apr 13 06:48:53 PDT 2021

Hi all,

I can't manage to see layer metadata when I go to Explorer panel -> WFS
-> <My server> -> right click on a layer -> Layer property. In the Layer
Property window, Identification section, Extent section and Access
section are all empty.

The server is QGIS Server 3.18. I've used QGIS Desktop 3.18 to prepare
the project, in which I've filled some information in the Metadata tab
and in the QGIS Server tab for each layer. In the project properties,
I've check the layer in WFS section.

And loading the layer from WFS works fine, that's not the problem. But
how to populate the Layer Property window with correct information from
WFS ?

Thanks a lot!

P.S. For info, everything is stored in PostgreSQL, both project and layers.

Yann Voté - ygversil at lilo.org