[Qgis-user] Background of a map

Sebastian Gutwein bas at rdgland.com
Tue Apr 13 11:26:55 PDT 2021

Is the background map a streaming map such as open street map. It will load
different tile depending on the resolution that you are exporting it. If
your internet times out or you are exporting at a high DPI this can result
in the map not loading. Change your output resolution to 96 and see if that
helps. If so you can try to export at higher resolutions until you get to
one that has enough resolution and still loads.